VoIP is simply todays way of making phone calls, with the potential to save money on your monthly telephone bill, but business is also about service and that is where Norwich Cloud assists you. It doesn’t matter if you’re in your home office or at the other end of the country – as long as you have an internet connection, then all you need is a computer and one of our convenient VoIP services to make unlimited local and mobile calls.
VoIP’s short for Voice Over IP, and it is a great way of making phone calls. It works by using your internet connection to make a call. Then, the call is converted into a digital signal that can be transmitted over your internet connection to the other person you are calling. It is a great way of making international calls, with the potential to save you money.
VoIP is an excellent way to make calls at a fraction of the cost. With VoIP, you can connect to your office or home phone system from anywhere and use it as if you were there with no additional equipment needed on either side.
Key Features Include;
- There’s no need to purchase expensive hardware or software. Handsets can be included when you sign up for a 3 year minimum period.
- Even if you have a small business with just one phone, because VoIP calls are routed through your broadband you always have as many lines as you need.
- Your office is never closed when using VoIP because it is not dependant upon equipment in your office. Meaning any incoming call can be answered from anywhere at anytime. In addition, as a business owner, you can have a phone number in any area code and change it as often as you want.
- Call quality is crystal clear because VoIP uses your broadband connection for a digital service. This means that the call quality is always good.
- VoIP is all-digital, so anyone calling into your office, will never hear a busy tone again.
- All you ever have to pay for VoIP service is the monthly price. There are never any overcharges or hidden fees. (unless you call premium rate numbers or overseas). And if your business grows and needs more phones, just call Norwich Cloud and we’ll increase your account and supply the extra phones.
- VoIP technology is built to expand. With your local number and an Internet connection, you can connect your Deskphone, Computer or Smartphone. And because Norwich Cloud’s service doesn’t require any other hardware, it’s never down when something in the office malfunctions.
- Unlike traditional phone services, there are never any costly equipment or maintenance fees with VoIP. All you need is an Internet connection and a computer or smartphone.
- With VoIP, you’re not limited to having your phone in one spot anymore, you can use it anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection! This gives employees the freedom of working remotely without losing any productivity time spent on the road. You can schedule conference calls on your own without having to coordinate with other parties.Crystal clear audio quality that does not require any additional equipment or fees, There’s no need to ever worry about missed calls or losing your connection again with Norwich Cloud.