The Digital Nimbus Solution (VoIP Phone)
- 1 x Nimbus Yealink W73P Portable VoIP phone with charging station and hub.
- 1 x SoGEA Broadband and New Wi-Fi router.
- 1 x App for your PC or Laptop.
- 1 x App for your mobile phone.
UNLIMITED CALLS TO LAND LINES AND UNLIMITED CALLS TO MOBILES
Please Note: A one-off fee of £90.00 applies which includes the following. Installation of the SoGEA Broadband, installation, and set-up of your new phone, plus your New Wi-Fi Router. We will send you both APPs via a link that you simply download. The broadband is a monitored service, so you will never have any expensive Call Out charges. Training can be provided if required.
Features of a Digital or VoIP Phone.
Once migrated to VoIP, your existing telephone number is safe and will not be disconnected.If you want to work from home, or anywhere else in the world, then simply unplug your phone and take it with you. Plug it into any broadband router or by using the APP on your mobile phone. Every call you make or receive, will look like you are at your business.A VoIP phone has two lines, so you can make a call whilst receiving a call at the same time. This means your potential customers or suppliers, will never hear an engaged tone and will always be able to leave a voice message. You will then be notified by email of the missed call, or that a voice message has been left.Our offices are open to you, so feel free to come in and see what we provide. Try before you decide!!!Our terms and conditions are very easy to understand, and we can 100% guarantee, that during the term of your contract, there will be NO price increase.AS AN ADDED BONUS – if you sign with us, we will include international calls FREE of CHARGE to the following countries – AUS, CAN, US, NZ, and IRE.
Norwich Cloud are a successful and well-established Telephony and IT support company.
Some people may be aware that in 2025 or sooner, BT intend to switch off all analogue and ISDN lines forever! This will also affect items like your PDQ machine, Alarm system and your CCTV.We know BT will be calling you soon to re-sign, but you do have time to consider other options.
We have the same powers as BT, and you can easily reach us because our offices are permanently manned, which makes solving any issues, extremely easy.
Norwich Cloud have put together a package for all small businesses, to help reduce your costs, and provide a host of new of options. This also means you will not lose your existing phone number.
Why do you need it?
The legacy, public-switched telephone network (PSTN) is being turned off, so to keep your phone and your number working you need to move to the new network, where voice calls are delivered using the same infrastructure as data using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology.
If you already have a broadband service then it is likely that it will be able to support PhoneLIne+, keeping disruption to a minimum.
Key features include;
- PhoneLine+ offers all the key features of a traditional telephone line including Voicemail, Call Divert, Call Hold, Contact Directory, Call Transfer, Call Forwarding and Number Withholding.
- With PhoneLine+ you can set your Out of Hours profile for every day of the week, and you can have an Out of Hours message that is specifically for when you are closed rather than unable to answer a call.
- Use the built-in reporting to see your call patterns and usage trends, check that calls are being answered in your absence, and monitor progress against your goals which could include optimising your availability. Reports can be filtered by time period, users and numbers, or you can create and download a report to suit a specific need.
- Use the Voicemail option and record a personal greeting or select from the messages you have perfected before and stored in your media library. Choose to have calls diverted to a colleague or redirect them to an external phone, and elect to have the calls announced and the number dialled displayed, so that the calls are answered appropriately. If you are diverting calls to your personal mobile, then PhoneLine+ makes it easy to identify business and non-business calls.
- Set your Out of Hours for each day, whether for the whole day or just part of the day. Set a specific Out of Hours message and choose how you want calls to be directed when you are closed for business rather than just unavailable. The ability to manage your customer’s expectations can go a long way to improving their user experience.
Less to worry about
As a software-based solution, PhoneLine+ can be updated and maintained remotely by your service provider, safeguarding your business as technology evolves. And as an Administrator within your PhoneLine+ account, you could have complete control over who is a subscriber in your company which makes it easy to add and remove users and reallocate phone numbers as required.
With PhoneLine+, there is no need to start over because you can take your existing phone number with you, so there is no disruption for your customers, and you waste no time or money changing your signage, stationary, advertising etc. And access to PhoneLine+ is password protected so your information and that of your customers is held securely.
We know that you don’t have time to waste reading lengthy instruction manuals to learn how to use your new phone service, so PhoneLine+ has been designed with a simple user interface. When loaded on a laptop, tablet or mobile, the interface uses familiar menu structures and icons throughout, and to make life easy the most frequently used functions can be found on the home page.
With PhoneLine+ you can have more than one phone number per subscriber, so you can choose to use dedicated numbers for different functions. This means that you can anticipate the reason for the call and answer accordingly, giving the impression of being a bigger business.